Cooper Webley has been a long standing business in Nelson, New Zealand. Cooper Webley has always been a family affair since Stan Cooper and his two sons Bob and Don started it back in the 60’s. Now over 50 years later and two generations on, the company is owned by Bob’s daughter Sharyn, and son-in-law Noel Tait.
Our designs are a combination of functionality and unique provocative style. We love crafting kitchens that are stylish and sexy, allowing your kitchen to become the heart and soul of your home.
As well as kitchens, we also specialise in wardrobes, bathrooms and laundries, joinery, cabinets, cupboards and pantries, vanities, space savers, modular units and cabinet renovations of all types.
In 2011, built on the back of its strong reputation within the industry and many years of Joinery Manufacturing, Cooper Webley have developed its range of Acoustic Panels now called “Hush Panels”. Hush Panels were developed due to a growing demand for the product and have continued to develop over the past years to what they are now.
Please visit our Hush Panels website page.
Noel TaitNoel is one of Cooper Webley’s qualified joiners and has over 30 years experience in the industry. As the owner of the business, he is ultimately accountable for all projects being completed to the superior standards Cooper Webley is renowned for.
Position: Business Owner
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 027 231 2762 | 03 547 0010 ext 106
Craig HooperCraig is our Kitchen Specialist and Hush Panel Account Manager. As one of the highest qualified designers in Nelson, you can trust Craig to provide you with your dream kitchen solution and transform your “Heart of the Home” into a light, spacious work space where you will feel proud to spend you valuable time. To make an online booking to see Craig head to our contact us page.
Position: Kitchen and Hush Panel Sales and Design
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 027 404 8989 | 03 547 0010 ext 107
Andrew GoodaleAndrew is our Production Manager. He has been working for Cooper Webley for well over a decade and now oversees the manufacture of all joinery and our three CNC machines. If he's not in the factory, he'll be organising delivery and installation of your joinery and keeping us all busy.
Position: Production Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 03 547 0010 ext 109
David ArmstrongDavid is our Pricing Specialist, it is his job to ensure that all of our quotations and tenders are accurate and delivered on time. He has over twenty years of contract negotiation, estimating and operations management experience in the manufacturing industry both in Europe and NZ. His strong design and CAD skills also help to ensure that Cooper Webley deliver, feasible technical solutions that are cost effective, practical and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Position: Pricing Specialaist
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 03 547 0010 ext 102
Hannah HebsenWith a diploma in interior design, Hannah is our newly recruited designer. Bringing her knowledge and experience down from Auckland, Hannah is here to help turn your vision into reality and create your perfect space.
Position: Designer/ Sales Consultant
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 03 5470 100 ext 114
Andre KellingAndre takes ownership of our Project Management. In 2011 he returned to his hometown after living in the United States for five years overseeing the building of 160ft to 240ft multi-deck super yachts. As a qualified joiner, Andre is able to proactively plan, execute, and finalize your projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Position: Project Manager
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 027 298 9795 | 03 547 0010 ext 113
Jon CocksJon is one of our Project Managers. He has been in the industry for many years and, along with Andre, will ensure your project goes as planned and keeps to schedule.
Position: Project Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 03 547 0010 ext 112
Michelle HillMichelle is the go to person for all things money related. Having been in the accounting/administration industry since the mid 80's, Michelle is responsible for the financial reporting, invoicing, wages and general office administration. She will usually be your first point of contact when you phone Cooper Webley (Hush Panels NZ) and will direct you in the right direction for your query.
Position: Office Manager
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 03 547 0010 ext 101
What we especially liked was that CW were actually prepared in advance and we were able to view the items well ahead of the installation. Which helps ease the stress in the middle of a major renovation – definitely not the norm we are learning!Jill Alexander
We recently decided to do some major renovations to our older home, including an entire new kitchen, and Cooper Webley came highly recommended. Now that we’ve actually experienced their excellent workmanship and very focused and personalized care we most certainly understand why. Their levels of communication, quality construction and follow-through were exceptional. I truly felt that instead of a bunch of workmen just doing a job that I developed an actual relationship with a team of professionals who really care about the outcome. In short we can’t recommend them enough and will definitely be back for any future need!Rick Weldon
The care taken in the planing process was the main influence for choosing Cooper Webley followed by product quality then the cost. We couldn’t fault the way we were kept up to date with all aspects of the joinery build and great followup after installation.Bruce and Maureen Hodgson
Most impressed with entire process – have already recommended CW to others.Shirley Overend
The price, prompt followup and helpfulness with suggestions and changes was the main influence for choosing Cooper Webley. We were very impresses with there service, they were nice, helpful and calm.Sally Dawson
The whole process from the pleasure of designing my own kitchen to working with the team at Cooper Webley was something I have enjoyed from start to finish. My unique kitchen is efficient, fits my needs, and looks wonderful .They responded to my every wish and exceeded my expectations in the service their team provided. I highly recommend this company to any one wishing to renovate their kitchen.Jill Alexander
Awards and Achievements
- Nelson / Marlborough Master Joiner Awards 2018. Winners of;
- Best Use of Lighting
- Nelson / Marlborough Master Joiner Awards 2017. Winners of;
- Special Commendation – Commercial Fitout
- NZ Master Joiner Awards 2016. Winners of;
- Best Nelson / Marlborough Region Award 2016
- Nelson / Marlborough Master Joiner Awards 2016. Winners of;
- Nelson / Marlborough Best Commercial/Retail Fitout
- Nelson / Marlborough Best Use Of Lighting
- Nelson / Marlborough Overall Supreme Award
- 2015 Lifestyle Award for Heart of the Home, Fenwick House – Atawhai (Scott Construction)
- 2013 Gold Award Winner & Category Winner, Future-Proof Building, Renovation Over $500,000 (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Placemakers Supreme Award (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Gold Award Winner, Sustainable Homes $500,000 – $1m (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Gold & Category, New Homes $600,000 – $1m (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Silver Award Winner, New Homes $1m – $2m (Foothold Developments)
- 2011 Gold Award Winner, Industrial & Infrastructure Project (Mainzeal Constn Ltd)
- 2011 Silver Award, Retail & Business Project (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Gold Award Winner, Commercial Project Award (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Local Category Winner, Commercial Project Award (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Silver Award Winner & Category Winner, Absolute Energy Tourism & Leisure Project Award (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Category Winner & Gold Award Winner, New Homes $600,000 – $1,000,000 (Harris Builders)
- 2010 Category Winner & Gold Award Winner, New Homes $450,000 – $600,000 (Gardiner Builders)
- 2010 “Heart of the Home” Kitchen Award (Gardiner Builders)
- 2009 Gold Award Winner, New Homes Over $1,000,000 (Jennian Homes)