Cooper Webley has been a long standing business in Nelson, New Zealand. Cooper Webley has always been a family affair since Stan Cooper and his two sons Bob and Don started it back in the 60’s. Now over 50 years later and two generations on, the company is owned by Bob’s daughter Sharyn, and son-in-law Noel Tait.
Our designs are a combination of functionality and unique provocative style. We love crafting kitchens that are stylish and sexy, allowing your kitchen to become the heart and soul of your home.
As well as kitchens, we also specialise in wardrobes, bathrooms and laundries, joinery, cabinets, cupboards and pantries, vanities, space savers, modular units and cabinet renovations of all types.
In 2011, built on the back of its strong reputation within the industry and many years of Joinery Manufacturing, Cooper Webley have developed its range of Acoustic Panels now called “Hush Panels”. Hush Panels were developed due to a growing demand for the product and have continued to develop over the past years to what they are now.
Please visit our Hush Panels website page.
Noel TaitNoel is one of Cooper Webley’s qualified joiners and oversees kitchen design and our pricing department. He is also one of our team who may visit you on site to measure up your job ready for manufacture. As the owner of the business (along with wife Sharyn), he is ultimately accountable for the job being completed to the superior standards expected of the company.
Position: Business Owner
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 027 231 2762 | 03 547 0010
Craig HooperCraig is our Kitchen Specialist and Hush Panel account manager. As one of the highest qualified designers in Nelson, you can trust Craig to provide you with your dream kitchen solution and transform your “Heart of the Home” into a light, spacious work space where you will feel proud to spend you valuable time. To make an online booking to see Craig head to our contact us page.
Position: Kitchen and Hush Panel Sales and Design
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 027 404 8989 | 03 547 0010
Andre KellingAndre takes ownership of our Project Management. In 2011 he returned to his hometown after living in the United States for five years overseeing the building of 160ft to 240ft multi-deck super yachts. As a qualified joiner, Andre is able to proactively plan, execute, and finalize your projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Position: Project Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 027 298 9795 | 03 547 0010
David RijninkDavid has the job of tendering for commercial joinery contracts. He is a cabinetmaker by trade and through study and a lot of persistence he worked his way up to factory manager of one of the largest interior builders in the Netherlands. His wealth of knowledge as a qualified joiner, estimator and manager with over 30 years experience, ensures customer satisfaction and professionalism. David may also visit the site and measure up for quoting purposes.
Position: Quantity Estimator
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 03 547 0010
Michelle HillMichelle is the go to person for all things money related. Having been in the accounting/administration industry since the mid 80's, Michelle is responsible for the financial reporting, invoicing, wages and general office administration. She will usually be your first point of contact when you phone Cooper Webley (Hush Panels NZ) and will direct you in the right direction for your query.
Position: Office Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 03 547 0010
Dan PaulDan is our Production Manager. He keeps the machine shop running smoothly and is also in charge of product and stock management. He oversees freight and dispatch of our Hush Panels and is also involved pre-manufacture in the CAD drawing of our Hush Panels.
Position: Production Manager
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 03 547 0010
We recently decided to do some major renovations to our older home, including an entire new kitchen, and Cooper Webley came highly recommended. Now that we’ve actually experienced their excellent workmanship and very focused and personalized care we most certainly understand why. Their levels of communication, quality construction and follow-through were exceptional. I truly felt that instead of a bunch of workmen just doing a job that I developed an actual relationship with a team of professionals who really care about the outcome. In short we can’t recommend them enough and will definitely be back for any future need!Rick Weldon
The care taken in the planing process was the main influence for choosing Cooper Webley followed by product quality then the cost. We couldn’t fault the way we were kept up to date with all aspects of the joinery build and great followup after installation.Bruce and Maureen Hodgson
Most impressed with entire process – have already recommended CW to others.Shirley Overend
The price, prompt followup and helpfulness with suggestions and changes was the main influence for choosing Cooper Webley. We were very impresses with there service, they were nice, helpful and calm.Sally Dawson
The whole process from the pleasure of designing my own kitchen to working with the team at Cooper Webley was something I have enjoyed from start to finish. My unique kitchen is efficient, fits my needs, and looks wonderful .They responded to my every wish and exceeded my expectations in the service their team provided. I highly recommend this company to any one wishing to renovate their kitchen.Jill Alexander
Awards and Achievements
- Nelson / Marlborough Master Joiner Awards 2017
- Special Commendation – Commercial Fitout
- NZ Master Joiner Awards 2016. Winners of;
- Best Nelson / Marlborough Region Award 2016
- Nelson / Marlborough Master Joiner Awards 2016. Winners of;
- Nelson / Marlborough Best Commercial/Retail Fitout
- Nelson / Marlborough Best Use Of Lighting
- Nelson / Marlborough Overall Supreme Award
- 2015 Lifestyle Award for Heart of the Home, Fenwick House – Atawhai (Scott Construction)
- 2013 Gold Award Winner & Category Winner, Future-Proof Building, Renovation Over $500,000 (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Placemakers Supreme Award (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Gold Award Winner, Sustainable Homes $500,000 – $1m (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Gold & Category, New Homes $600,000 – $1m (Harris Builders)
- 2012 Silver Award Winner, New Homes $1m – $2m (Foothold Developments)
- 2011 Gold Award Winner, Industrial & Infrastructure Project (Mainzeal Constn Ltd)
- 2011 Silver Award, Retail & Business Project (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Gold Award Winner, Commercial Project Award (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Local Category Winner, Commercial Project Award (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Silver Award Winner & Category Winner, Absolute Energy Tourism & Leisure Project Award (Scott Construction)
- 2010 Category Winner & Gold Award Winner, New Homes $600,000 – $1,000,000 (Harris Builders)
- 2010 Category Winner & Gold Award Winner, New Homes $450,000 – $600,000 (Gardiner Builders)
- 2010 “Heart of the Home” Kitchen Award (Gardiner Builders)
- 2009 Gold Award Winner, New Homes Over $1,000,000 (Jennian Homes)